March 21, 2022 – All COVID-19 requirements are lifted at municipal facilities as of March 21, 2022.
With the recent Provincial announcement on COVID-19 mandates, there are no remaining impacts to Township programs, services, or facilities due to COVID-19 regulations.
Recent changes include:
- Masks and face-coverings no longer required
- Screening is no longer required
- Social distancing no longer mandated
During this transition, please remain cautious and stay home if you have symptoms of COVID-19 for the safety of our staff and residents.
The Municpal Office is open for in-person services. We encourage you to continue booking appointments and using ''contact free'' methods:
- our outdoor dropbox at Town Hall (310 Port Elmsley Rd, Perth)
- our various online services
- through your banking institution